Wednesday, August 1, 2012

HELLO!!!

Hello!!

It's been a while since things have been happening here on the Healthy Vols & that is because some changes are taking place. First off, let me introduce myself, I'm Kelly. I am the newest writer here behind the blog and I look forward to the adventures this blog is going to bring!  


You're probably wondering a bit about me, so here are some facts about Kelly



  • I am  Senior starting this fall but will graduate 2014
  • Born and raised in east Tennessee
  • I love to be organized, its almost OCD
  • I love color. And lots of it!
  • This May I studied abroad in London for a month
  • I now miss London, especially with the Olympics going on
  • I love that a healthy nutritious diet can go a long ways
  • But I still love a good cheeseburger :)
  • I currently lifeguard at the YMCA & love it so much! I've met incredible people here.
  •  I've been blogging since August 2010 on my personal blog.
  • Reading is one of my favorite pastimes.
  • And lastly, I dream of being an intensive care unit nurse someday.
And there you have it! Over these next few months I look forward to writing on some healthy recipes, fun workouts, and busting some misconstrued information. I'm always taking suggestions, so if there is something you'd like to see on the blog, email me at UNSAblog {at} gmail {dot} com

No comments:

Post a Comment